Well, while I am of course excited for the announced release date of my first book and the success that I have reaped from selling a few copies myself, I have never been so busy. I have been having to keep my own books and lets just say that I am more of a creative mind than a business one. I have to keep books and go talk to shop owners, and all that other stuff that comes with self promotion. Oh well, all dreams come with a sacrifice. But soon I will have a break, Thanksgiving! I love Thanksgiving, especially since I get to spend it with my crazy family. I'm also going to admit that I'm excited about the fact that we are going to be having a LOTRs marathon on Saturday, which I know, dorky, but hey I write books about fairy tales so I assume that that's pretty much already known. Well, other than reporting that book one is chugging right along through marketing, and that book two is still waiting to go into that final step, and all of the above information, nothing more to report at this time.
Write Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment